:the Composer: :the Composer:

...I have nowords todescribe howthis mademe feel..

It's people like you that make Newgrounds the beautiful place it is. The creators of the hidden (and not so hidden) gems such as this one. As you sift through all the hentai galleries and random two second loops posted here (most of which are great anyway (I'm no big fan of either one, but I don't hold a submission's category against it, so no offense to anyone who thinks the world of such examples, but I wanted to express my gratitude to this user, JAZZA, as he is the second person across the entire web to actually show me something more motivating than nearly anything I've ever experienced)), but none of those could ever compare to something of this nature)... while sifting though decent flashes and the occasional bad flash, you come across something with true meaning behind it, and something so beautiful, that it makes you glad to think your eyes actually fell upon such a vision of magnificance. At least the second best work I've seen upon this site, falling second to only "How old are you now?" however, I am torn and am willing to say both are equals due to the fact that this is just so fantastic... I am, and this does not occur often (being a poet/fellow musician I always have something to say), speechless... This is a true work of art that deserves recognition on a much larger scale.

How Are You Now? How Are You Now?

Wow...

It's been a long time since something on the internet made me cry... I don't care what language it was originally in or even if it had any audio at all, the animation behind it was powerful enough on it's own. Furthermore, the audio you placed behind the animation was almost as well done as the animation, this very well may be a perfect flash, and in my eyes, the best flash on all of Newgrounds.

The concept alone is enough for a 10/10, I wish there were more stars on the rating bar or a higher number to place on the submission voting thing, cause you deserve more credit than almost anyone else I've seen on Newgrounds, if not everyone else. No words can truly express how moved this has made me.

I never pray, but tonight, and every night from now on, you, your people, and the victims, shall all be in my prayers as well as my heart.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Truly amazing. One question though.

In the four swords part, the link with brown hair, was that supposed to be you Kirbopher? Either way though, good job, you and all your additional animators deserve all the cookies you can eat. ^_^

School 13 - I H8 X-MAS School 13 - I H8 X-MAS

"Go in ass!"

That was really cool. And I love that line, even if it's not "proper English" or whatever they're talking about. The English subtitles you use are better than the English text that most people on here use anyway. Good job, and keep up the good work. Loved this movie!